I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- Why do Russian women get kidnapped and trafficked by Korean mafia organizations?
- Are American girls just mean in general?
- Why are Russian women who are so beautiful looking for husband on the internet…?
- Is it true that in the old days russian women would cook with their blood from their menstrual cycle?
- What are some must see/visit things and places in Russia?