I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- is russia a nice place to visit like moscow or st. petersburg?
- What opinion do most modern Russians have of the assassinated Russian royal family?
- What’s the cheapest way to get to Bishkek, Kyrgystan from North America?
- Has anyone received any e-mails from Tatyana Paketowa, wanting money to travel to U.S?
- What do i do about my best friend?