I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- From Oregon to Russia, how long?
- Other than a passport, is the any other paperwork needed to visit Russia?
- please give me an estimete on how much do u think i would get if i sold all these games nd sysmt to game stop?
- How do I find someone or agency to pay the Visa fee in the embassy in moscow ?
- Is it beautiful to visit Cagayan de oro city in the Phillipines ?