I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- What is the best time to visit St. Petersburg, Russia?
- Will Russians visit Hawaii and emigrate there the most in the 2010s?
- How come Russia and Qatar won the bid to host the world cup instead of England?
- What present should I get from USA to Russia?
- how to make a contact people from Russia i want to visit there ?