I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- Why are Russian women seeking foreign men?
- i’m an american citizen. How can i invite my parents to visit me from russia?
- U.S permanent resident with Russian passport traveling to south korea?
- How do I find out if my friend is in jail in Russia?
- Should I be concerned for my safety when visiting Atlanta?