I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- Can I get a 2 day pass to visit Russia?
- What is the price range for tickets on the Trans Siberian Railway?
- why cant i see myspace in the normal way?
- I am planning to travel to the Republic of Georgia. Help?
- If a president of a country thinking about re-election, go in”crowd” to dance, why do people read between line?