I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- Can I meet and legally bring a russian woman over here to be my wife, from one of these web sites?
- Why did the Russians start the 2 revolution with the Zar?
- What do Russian women, women born and raised in Russia, want when looking for a boyfriend or husband?
- if you would be a doctor, which language is it better to know for you?
- Dating Beautiful Russian Women