I’m thinking of switching from my normal cell phone to a prepaid one, a TracFone to be exact. But since I travel between United States and Russia, I want to know if it will work out of the country. I am going to get a GSM phone, but will the phone service work on the other side of the world? Will the charges be a lot higher? Has anyone had any experience with this, or with other types of prepaid phones?
- Tai Chi Gala Provides a Unique Travel Combo of Experience Vacation and Introspection Retreat
- Need to know the name of a fiction novel, involving time-travel and the last czar of Russia.?
- what aviation agreement enables united airlines/american airlines to travel customerly across russia and reach?
- Out of all the countries in the world which is the most interested in Space Travel?
- Illegal alien in the US goes back to Russia with unpaid debt?